Sunday 27 May 2012

General Knowledge


Quiz night fun and frivolity!

My very talented friend Casey Ellis, is in her final year of acting studies at Flinders Drama Centre and this quiz night was held to help them on their way to showcasing themselves interstate to industry professionals, how exciting! It was a rollicking good time with epic lols left right and centre, more than once I laughed so hard I cried. My personal favourite part of the night was the donut eating competition  which provided some of the most hilarious photos I think I will ever see in my life, and Lauren will probably hate me forever for (totally worth it).

If you want to see more photos and hear more tales from the night, head along to Casey's kickass blog and have a gander, theres even a soundtrack to go along with it! How can you say no!? And by the look of Casey in the photo below you probably shouldn't...



All Photos by Me

1 comment: